Common Patient Concerns

I have crooked teeth. What can I do?

Crooked teeth are usually resolved one of two ways, Orthodontics or Dental restorations.

Orthodontics (traditional wires and brackets or invisibly with plastic aligners).

Invisilign Invisilign

Dental restorations crowns or veneers are another alternative that provide a quicker solution for the problem.

External Staining External Staining

« Back to Main  |  Next Common Concern »